- Light Source: LED
- Item Type: Grow Lights
- LED Light Source: LED LIGHT
- Input Voltage(V): AC90-260V
- Lamp Power(W): 90
- Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 2630
- Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w): 120
- CRI (Ra>): 75
- Color Temperature(CCT): N/A
- Working Temperature(℃): -20 - 40
- Working Lifetime(Hour): 50000
- Lamp Body Material: Aluminum
- IP Rating: IP33
- Certification: CCC, CE, EMC, FCC, LVD, RoHS
- Place of Origin: Guangxi, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Lijie
- Model Number: LJZWD-90W
- LED light Color ratio: customized ratio
- grow LED Type: Bridgelux UFO
- LED Color: IR, Orange,Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, UV
- LED light Beam Angle: 120
- Grow light Color ratio: red:blue=5:1 or Customized ratio
- led Working Frequency: 50~60Hz
- Lighting time: 15-16hours
- Input Current: 0.3-1A
- LED QTY: 90pcs*1W
- Application: Vegetable Flower Fruit Greenhouse Growing Lights
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Each LED grow light packed into inner box, 5pcs LED light /outer carton.
190W Led Plant Grow Light
1Power Plug Cable(US,AU,UK,,JP,etc)
- Size: 10.75" Diameter
2. What's the excellent service we can do for you?
1) Reply your enquiry with all details in 1 or 2 working days.
2) Customized design is available, OEM&ODM are welcome.
3) Experienced salers & skilled engineer answer to all your questions in fluent English
4) Professional designer can check or make your artwork promptly.
5) Exclusive and effective solutions can be provided to you by our well-trained and professional engineers and staff.
3. LED grow light packing
1. Item will be shipped within 5-7 business days.
2. We offer Express shipping Using ( UPS , FEDEX , DHL and EMS )Delivery Time: 4-10 working days
3. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days after payment, please contact us.
We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible
4. Company&Factory picture
Please do not connect LED grow lights to the same wire with Sodium / HID lights.
1. Use high quality LED lighting source, the lifespan is up to 50000 hours.
2. Replace 3~5 times of the HPSL power, 80% electric energy saving than the tradition HPSL and MHL.
3.LED grow lighting does not burn hot like HID systems that is one of the significant advantages that LED indoor growth systems provide. The lights are just warm to the touch, and they don't heat up the growing area at all, so no additional cooling is necessary.
3. High lighting effect, 90% of the light will be absorbed by the aquatic plant, but to the traditional HPSL and MHL, the lighting effect is just 8%~10%.
4. The Limited voltage is AC90V~260V,suitable for the world standard. Customers in the UK will receive a UK power cord. Customers in Europe will receive an EU power cord. Customers in Australia will receive an AU power cord.
5. New product is lighter and more convenient for shipping,modular assembling very convenient for maintaining.
6. New technology in fans will be more long-lasting,decreasing 50% noise.
7. The lighting area and the height are changeable according to different plants and environments, the same as the parameter .
8. Environment-friendly, no mercury and other harmful heavy metal.
9. Customers can choose the different ratios, Our suggestion is as below
1) For vegetative stage we suggest red and blue ratio is 2:7.
2) For flowering stage we suggest red and blue ratio is 7:2.
3) For fruiting stage we suggest red blue orange ratio is 7:1:1.
4) After many years repeated experiment, our factory has refined 7 bands wavelengths:
460nm(Blue),630nm/660nm(Red),610nm(orange),730nm(Infrared),410nm(Ultraviolet),14000K(White).Red color for flowering stage , blue color is good for leaves growth stage. Orange color is good for fruiting ,This 7 bands full spectrum used in the Grow Light contains the most efficient and proven wavelengths for Growth & flowering.
Q : What Place will use this is light ?
A : Hydroponic, gardening, Greenhouse Lighting, Seeding, Seedling, Breeding, Farm, Flower Exhibition,
Garden, potted plants, etc.
1) Green House.
2) Seedlings and clones.
3) Primary plant lighting.
4) Supplemental plant lighting.
5) Common area planters - malls, lobbies, restaurants commercial buildings or anywhere that plants need