- Light Source: LED
- Item Type: Grow Lights
- LED Light Source: 3W
- Input Voltage(V): 90-260
- Lamp Power(W): 270
- Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 3600
- Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w): 120
- CRI (Ra>): 75
- Working Temperature(℃): -20 - 40
- Working Lifetime(Hour): 50000
- Lamp Body Material: Aluminum
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Emitting Color: IR,Red,Orange,Yellow,Blue,UV,White
- Place of Origin: Guangxi, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Lijie
- Model Number: LJZWD-APOLLO 6
- Item: APOLLO 6 LED GROW LIGHT
- Size: 383*283*85mm
- Net weight: 5kg
- Led Wavelength: 850/730nm,660/630nm,610nm,580nm,460/440/420nm,14000k
- LED Color: IR,Red,Orange,Yellow,Blue,UV,White
- Best for: Indoor plant,gardening,greenhouse,hydroponics system
- Lighting Time: 15~16Hours
- Input current: 1.03~3A
- Warranty: 3 years
- Lifespan: 50000hours
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1pc/inner box; 4 boxes/ctn|
Apollo 6 led grow light 90x3W for indoor plant hydroponic system
You can choose below wavelength for color mixing, full spectrum will be great efficeincy for your plant
Red: 660nm, 630nm
More Apollo Sample Pictures :
4PCS COOLING FANS on each APOLLO 6
With High quality LED chip
Size in detail
Many color of housing for you choose:
Apollo Led grow light application :
Welcome to our factory
Q : How do choose the best ratio ?
A : For vegetative stage we suggest red and blue ratio is 2:7.
For flowering stage we suggest red and blue ratio is 7:2.
For fruiting stage we suggest red blue orange ratio is 7:1:1.
After many years repeated experiment, our factory has refined 7 bands wavelengths:460nm(Blue),630nm/660nm(Red),610nm(orange),730nm(Infrared),410nm(Ultraviolet),14000K(White).Red color for flowering stage , blue color is good for leaves growth stage. Orange color is good for fruiting ,This 7 bands full spectrum used in the Grow Light contains the most efficient and proven wavelengths for Growth & flowering.
Q : What Place will use this is light ?
A : Hydroponic, gardening, Greenhouse Lighting, Seeding, Seedling, Breeding, Farm, Flower Exhibition,
Garden, potted plants, etc.
1) Green House.
2) Seedlings and clones.
3) Primary plant lighting.
4) Supplemental plant lighting.
5) Common area planters - malls, lobbies, restaurants commercial buildings or anywhere that plants need more light.
Q : Why actual working power is less than chip power? Only 60%-70%?
A : To protect the LED chip, we turn down the current to drive the 3W LED chip at about 1.8-2.1W. If we take full use the 3W power, the brightness will only increase 10%, and negatively, the led
working temperature will be much higher, which will reduce the life span. .
Q : Does this light emit much heat?
A : LEDs are the most efficient lights in existence today. They produce so little heat; you can actually let
the plant touch the light (although it's not recommended as you will reduce the size of your growing area). Any heat produced by the unit is absorbed by the heat sink and disippated by the fans in the rear of the
Q : Does this light can working here ?
A : Worldwide voltage (90v-260v) is standard on all our LED lights. Customers in the UK will receive
a UK power cord. Customers in Europe will receive an EU power cord. Customers in Australia
will receive an AU power cord. If you are still concerned about power compatibility in your specific
country, please call or email us.